SINCE 2018 OVER 1250 PEOPLE HAVE DIED WITHOUT ABODE IN ORANGE COUNTY
Help People’s Homeless Task Force make a positive difference in the lives of people suffering and living on the streets throughout Orange County
ORANGE COUNTY HOUSING AUTHORITY
ANAHEIM HOUSING AUTHORITY
SANTA ANA HOUSING AUTHORITY
GARDEN GROVE HOUSING AUTHORITY
U.S. DEPT. OF HOUSING and URBAN DEVELOPMENT
Disclaimer: People's Homeless Task Force Orange County does not recommend, endorse, partner with, and or have any contractual or financial agreement with any of the resource links provided within the People's Homeless Task Force Orange County website. User(s) expressly agrees that use of the resources provided within the People’s Homeless Task Force Orange County (PHTFOC) website are used, accessed, or visited at the user's sole risk.
This organization is a nonprofit public benefit corporation and is not organized for the private gain of any person. It is organized exclusively under the California Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation Law for charitable and educational purposes within the meaning of Internal Revenue Code section 501(c)(3) or the corresponding provision of any future United States internal revenue laws.
The purpose of this organization is to spark, create, and promote ideas and programs focused on dissolving and eliminating hunger and housing insecurity for people suffering from abject poverty while residing in Orange County, California.
LIMITATIONS ON PURPOSES
1. No part of the net earnings, properties, or assets of the organization, on dissolution or otherwise, shall inure to the benefit of any private person or individual, or to any director or officer of the organization.
2. No substantial part of the organization’s activity will be legislative or
3. The organization will not intervene, either directly or indirectly, in the campaigns of individuals seeking public office.
4. At no time will the organization’s purposes and activities be illegal or violate fundamental public policy.
OFFICERS & DIRECTORS
- Mike Robbins
- Dave Duran
- Linda Lehnkering
Director of Acquisitions
- Tom Fielder
Director of Distributions
- Debbie Lynd
Please consider volunteering with PHTFOC.
You get to choose what you’re comfortable learning or experienced with in helping and if you can’t decide, please know that all volunteers, volunteer with at least one other or a small team of volunteers.
Below is a sample list of activities to choose from:
- Food Share events
- Clothing Drives
- Attending County meetings
- Attending “your” City meetings
- Doing online research
- Backpack project
- Body Scrubs Fundraiser project
- Public Education events
- Writing OpEd’s
- Food Bank
- and more….
If your interested to learn more and/or if you are ready to join our team of volunteers when your schedule permits, please contact us at: email@example.com
If you prefer, give us a call at: 714 900-2308
Volunteers can help make a positive difference in their own community by helping others in need.
If surfing the internet or doing online research is your talent, volunteering with PHTFOC is the right place.
If helping others by attending community, city, or county zoom and/or in person meetings fits comfort zone, volunteering with PHTFOC is a perfect fit.
If writing emails, OpEd’s, making phone calls, and/or public speaking fits your comfort zone, volunteering with PHTFOC is a perfect fit.
- PHTFOC General Fund: https://checkout.square.site/merchant/MLYGBRVRF3388/checkout/I3FNJUNTHQIACH6PYXGK2AT2
- PHTFOC Meal Share Fund: https://checkout.square.site/merchant/MLYGBRVRF3388/checkout/3QVSRT5EURPXGIYOMCG5LUMR
- PHTFOC vs. City of Anaheim (Brown Act Lawsuit): https://checkout.square.site/merchant/MLYGBRVRF3388/checkout/35DGZH7N5INNS4HK4N2I5WQD
- PHTFOC Salt Scrub Fundraiser: https://checkout.square.site/merchant/MLYGBRVRF3388/checkout/PVVVZGIPIFCCBLTCKD6KRNWI